Work with Us
At our core we’re Good People providing Good Food. We care about relationships. We do what we say we're going to do. We're colourful and positive. We seek opportunities and are committed to whole picture thinking. Sounds pretty good? We think so too.
We've worked hard to build our culture and are proud of it. We’re also a certified B Corp and recognized as one of Canada’s Top Medium Sized Employers. Oh, and we’ve won a few awards including: Business in Vancouver’s Fastest Growing Companies (Top 100), Profit Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies (Top 500), City of Burnaby’s Sustainability Award and The Canadian Health Food Association’s Sustainability Award.
Why Work with Left Coast Naturals?
Our values are exemplified by the range of employee benefits we offer which include:
- Life Balance and Vacation Benefits including flexible works schedules, retirement transition program, flex days for personal use and paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Extended Health Benefits
- RRSP Matching Program
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- Environmental Cash Incentives for cycling or walking to work, taking public transportation, carpooling, buying organic groceries, making environmental improvements to households, buying a bicycle and car co-op membership, etc.
- Training and Professional Development
- Purchase Discounts and Samples
- Massage - complimentary on-site monthly massage
- Weekly group circuit training/boot camp in our on-site gym
- Healthy organic breakfast program
- Company Sponsored Social Activities
ACCOUNTING & SALES ADMINISTRATOR
The Accounting & Sales Administrator is part of the Finance Team, using your high attention to detail and problem solving ability to help keep us on track with our spending and support the sales group. This role is focused on using a variety of different systems to enter and review information for accuracy, coming up with solutions to issues that arise in areas such as pricing, chargebacks, and ad spend, while developing strong relationships with sales team members to assist them in managing the back-end requirements of their customers.
Link to full job description and to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/53313?s=fc
FIELD TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ INSIDE SALES SUPERVISOR (MAT BACK-FILL)
This role is a maternity back-fill for the lower mainland territory in Vancouver, BC. This role is responsible for achieving sales targets and growth through new listings of Left Coast Natural products, and the acquisition of new accounts. This role will be required to ensure all current account relationships are maintained within the territory, while upholding the core values of the organization. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing Inside Sales by focusing on lower volume and/or difficult to reach accounts across multiple territories. Upon completion of the maternity back-fill time frame, the role will shift to a full-time focus on Inside Sales.
Link to full job description and to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/55087?s=fc
We're always interested in hearing from good people. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Left Coast Naturals has been named one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers. This competition recognizes small and medium enterprises that lead the nation in creating exceptional workplaces with forward-thinking human resource policies.
Learn more about
why we were chosen.